The furniture is inspected to determine the fabric and the cleaning process recommended by the manufacture. Upholstery cleaning is constantly changing. With more and more man-made fabrics out there you must be careful that the correct cleaning process is used, or if there is a cleaning process available to clean your furniture. Many furniture fabrics now have the furniture industry’s cleaning code listed on a cushion or the furniture itself. This code lets us know the cleaning method recommended.
- Using our knowledge of the different fabrics available we’ll assess your upholstery to determine the process that will give you the best results
- Inspect upholstery for stains and special cleaning agents will be used in attempts to remove persistent spots, however fabric safety will remain paramount.
- the upholstery is prespayed with a upholstery cleaner
- fresh hot water extraction with a upholstery sized truck mount wand is used to remove soil & cleaner from upholstery
3M Scotchgard™ Protector
- We give you the option to have 3M Scotchgard™ protector applied right after cleaning
- 3M Scotchgard™ protector helps to increase the life of an upholstered piece of furniture by protecting fabrics from soil and stains.
- A protective finish does not eliminate the need for proper care of fabrics
- Protection modifies the absorbency and soil removal of the fabric
Our famous Carpet & Upholstery Spot Remover
or purchase at participating
Home Hardware Stores
- Loose dirt should be brushed off or vacuumed weekly to avoid embedding of dirt or grime between the fibers which can increase abrasion and wear.
- Prompt cleanup of spills will help maintain a bright fresh clean look.